As editor, I am sorry that I sent out our Email Notice this morning with a number of incorrect links to articles.
To ensure you can access all articles from this email, I ask that you just link to our home page. There are 12 article for you to enjoy.
Here is a list of articles:
From the Editor:
• January 2020 - A New Year
• Lynn McElfresh’s Island Terrarium;
• Paul Hetzler’s Winter Swings;
• Aliana Young writes That Beautiful Sound;
• and The Thousand Acre Challenge by Calder Schweitzer.
• Chris Murray presents Depth of Field: The Story Behind the Image “Winter Solitude.”
• The Thousand Islands... Not a Bad Place to Spend the Summer, by Patrick Metcalf.
• Raymond Pfeiffer’s Sea Smoke Rising, A River Odyssey;
• Arthur Bronstein’s Shortest Day of the Year.
Small World Department:
• 1962, by Tom Robbins, Don Ross & Callie Woodman Quarrier.
• Cary Brick’s Nashville Airport's Look at Two $$$ Boats and Remembering Powers’ Guide Boat from Round Island!
• Our Sudoku Puzzle #62 by Dan LeKander.
Once again, I apologize.
Susan W. Smith, Editor, email@example.com